Senior Income Tax Accountant
- Redlands, CA
As a senior-level tax professional, you excel at helping a company meet internal and regulatory deadlines. You appreciate the challenge of utilizing technology to improve processes and you maintain current knowledge of tax laws and compliance. We invite you to join Esri, where you can apply your knowledge of income tax to ensure compliance across the company.
- 3-5 years of tax experience including working knowledge of tax law and codes
- Thorough knowledge and experience in U.S. federal and state income tax laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, and problem solving
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- Ability to research tax law and rulings as necessary
- Master's in taxation or CPA
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top