Senior Graphic Designer - Print and Digital Media
Join our talented, innovative, and diverse team of collaborative designers and produce a wide range of portfolio-worthy work. Your projects will include traditional print collateral, event-related signage, promotional items, social media, interactive presentations, videos/animation, and publication design to name a few. You will also work closely with high-level executives, managers, and thought leaders to understand and interpret their needs before providing the visual solution to your peers.
- Conceptualize, plan, and design a wide range of materials
- Help to further evolve the Esri brand and creative direction
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Collaborate with other designers to develop creative design solultions
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas
- Provide art direction
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and technical design issues
- Strong understanding of information display and hierarchy
- Excellent skills in digital media, illustration, collage, compositing, masking, typography, and layout
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts
- Ability to develop complex, integrated designs that meet output/printing specifications
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical information
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Believe that all ideas are welcomed
- Believe in challenging yourself and others
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or digital media design
- 7+ years of interactive arts and digital media experience
- Knowledge of video production and post-production knowledge in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Cross-platform proficiency (MacOS and Windows)
We want to see your portfolio website showcasing your visual design work. Please provide a link or samples of your recent work.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top