Senior Email Marketing Strategist
Be Esri's email expert and the biggest supporter of our existing contacts list! We want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts.
This role requires deep understanding of email marketing strategy, as you will consult on a variety of programs to develop content and content strategy and align with short- and long-term marketing goals, transforming ideas into attention-grabbing creative emails. You will oversee email campaigns from concept to completion and champion continuous advancement of our email features to drive revenue and growth.
- Manage and optimize email creative approach, content, and cadence
- Ensure emails are compelling and clear and comply with branding and consistent messaging
- Optimize email campaigns with multi-variant (a/b) testing of subject lines, call to action, day and time of send, and content variation
- Manage ongoing optimization of evergreen drip and nurture campaigns and web behavior triggered emails to drive conversions
- Monitor and measure email subscribers through strategic initiatives, paying close attention to deliverability and opt-out behaviors, and increase email engagement
- Track and analyze email KPI goals and results to improve metrics and align with goals
- Build a deep understanding of Esri’s marketing programs to help collaborate and connect the teams to consolidate and synthesize messages for a given campaign
- Complete monthly reporting to provide insight on email performance
- Grow our client base by providing compelling, helpful content w/strong CTAs in conversion areas such as forms and landing pages
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing environment with experience in digital marketing principles, specifically familiar with email marketing best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in copy writing
- Proficient in using a marketing automation solution to segment communications, as well as test subject lines and improve delivery, open rates, and clickthrough rates
- Knowledge of best practices for creating optimized email templates (including responsive design), dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM and GDPR laws
- Familiarity with using marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot (Pardot certifications a plus)
- Bachelor’s or master’s in marketing, communications, or related field
- Understanding of email service providers and HTML/CSS coding
- Ability to think strategically and proactively initiate and follow through on new ideas
- Ability to manage, communicate, and collaborate cross-functionally
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top