Senior C#/WPF Software Developer – ArcGIS Pro
Be part of a dynamic team responsible for designing and developing the next generation of content management software for Esri. We need a world-class software development programmer to join our ArcGIS Pro content management team who is enthusiastic about developing delightful user experiences for complex workflows. You’ll be responsible for new development on a key part of our software that connects to hundreds of different types of file databases, servers, and services.
- Design and implement content management functionality in ArcGIS Pro
- Architect solutions working as an expert WPF and C# programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Work on solutions for searching, browsing, and managing GIS content from local, enterprise, and online sources
- Work closely with other programmers and developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Act as subject matter expert in the code, mentor team members, and create innovation for complex user interface problems
- Strong UI development background
- 10+ years as a software developer having expert level WPF and C# programming skills
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Understanding of common data and image formats, file systems, databases
- Understanding of working with REST APIs
- Understanding of search engines
- Superior design and software engineering skills
- Ability to implement efficient software to handle large quantities of data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with metadata standards
- Familiarity with GIS/Esri software, specifically ArcGIS Pro
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top