Senior Contracts Specialist
- Redlands, CA
Interact with customers from all over the world—from every industry and level of government. Your role is essential to the procurement and sales process because you will capture a deal’s nuances in order to meet Esri’s business needs and sales goals. You will exercise your negotiation skills to build relationships, mitigate risk, and protect Esri’s intellectual property. As a self-starter, you will seek to effectively prioritize assignments and issues to drive resolution, growth, and process improvement. You will work with a team of highly skilled contracts negotiators and attorneys to support the customer-focused Esri philosophy and promote the adoption of Esri’s ArcGIS.
- 8+ years of experience negotiating and drafting agreements with a bachelor’s in business, contracts administration, legal studies, or a related field, or 6+ years with a relevant, advanced degree such as an MBA or JD
- 2+ years of experience negotiating technology and service agreements
- Superior negotiation techniques and drafting skills
- Mastery of written and verbal communications
- Detail oriented, well organized, analytical, quick learner
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial, fast-paced environment
- Diligent and proactive with sound business judgment and strategic thinking
- Ability to manage a significant volume of agreements in a timely manner
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills; Apttus experience is a plus
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top