Senior Business Analyst-AEM
Join our dynamic team and work with analysts, developers, and business users to solve key system-related problems and improve existing processes. We are looking for an experienced business analyst to help support our CMS platform.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Evaluate gathered information, identify and reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract general understanding from low-level information, and distinguish wants from true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and technical teams to prioritize requirements, evaluate potential solutions, define a proposed solution, propose quick fixes, and develop model business processes
- Create and revise analysis artifacts and deliverables as needed such as business requirements, functional requirements, use cases, business rules, business process models
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to prepare user stories as part of an Agile team
- Successfully engage in multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Work independently with clients to define concepts
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions and how they will successfully execute their plans
- Collaborate on integration and acceptance testing
- 7 years of experience working with CMS and web systems
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or CQ5
- Process-driven analysis skills and background in various requirement discovery methods
- Solid facilitation skills to elicit requirements
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Ability to effectively document, track, and troubleshoot CMS and web applications
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, finance, accounting, computer science, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience with Microsoft Visio and Excel
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top