Senior Application Developer-MEAN Stack
Join our growing team and use your extensive web development expertise to develop and maintain applications. This is a challenging opportunity to work with a team of analysts and other developers to solve key business systems-related problems and improve existing processes.
- Use your coding and problem-solving skills to develop and support web applications in a fast-paced, high-energy agile team environment
- Develop and review architecture plans
- Coordinate with others across the organization to build fully integrated systems
- Participate in code and security reviews
- Create unit test plans and develop integration tests
- Troubleshoot and resolve varying levels of technical issues
- Ability to apply functional programming principles
- Experience with AngularJS and Node.js
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with full SDLC and Agile development methodologies, application development life cycle, testing, performance tuning, and debugging
- Strong teamwork and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience, depending on position level
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with AWS services such as Simple Queue, Simple Notification, and Redis
- Proficient in asynchronous and scalable service oriented architectures
- User interface design and usability expertise
- Experience with SaaS application back office integration (SAP, Salesforce.com)
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..
Back to top