Senior Analyst-Market Analytics
Drive business insight and actionable intelligence to our sales, marketing, and product teams. Your time will be spent reviewing current team performance, proactively performing analysis to uncover root cause, and communicating actionable business improvement recommendations to the teams. You will also provide analytic support to the organization by structuring and analyzing a wide range of complex business problems using facts/data to determine root cause, derive conclusions, and deliver recommendations to executive level audiences.
- Lead complex market analytic projects in support of senior leadership’s tactical and strategic growth initiatives
- Proactively identify potential concerns and drive thoughtful analysis to help leaders and their teams understand the drivers of business, marketing, and sales performance
- Identify, research, and analyze data trends and data abnormalities to derive business insights
- Acquire, extract, transform, and analyze data from a wide range of data sources
- Manage multiple projects and timelines to consistently deliver world class products
- 10+ years of professional experience in an analytic role requiring structured thinking to analyze and provide value added recommendations
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Demonstrated experience with data manipulation and analysis
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Strong relationship building and client management experience
- Professional level deck building and presentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress and tight deadlines
- Strategic and global mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s in business, finance, engineering, or other quantitative discipline
- MBA and/or CFA
- Experience working for top consulting or investment firms
- Global experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top