Do you have consulting experience and knowledge of information technology security frameworks and methodologies? Utilize these skills to translate business, operational, and technical requirements into solution approaches and specifications to support the successful design, development, implementation, and operation of secure enterprise solutions.
- Consult with Esri customers and partners to support the design, development, and implementation of secure enterprise GIS solutions
- Collaborate between multiple departments such as IST and Development to provide a risk-based, solution-focused perspective on technical security matters that align with business requirements
- Deliver your competent analyst findings and direction for technical solutions
- Review and design solutions to meet new and existing customers’ business objectives, workflows, and technical requirements
- Present solution design concepts and approaches to senior management and operational and technical audiences
- Conduct reviews, assessments, and document design recommendations in reports, presentations, and white papers
- Provide hands-on security architecture leadership to a team of technical subject matter experts and specialists throughout the entire development life cycle
- Be proactive in recognizing security trends, predicting upcoming threats and adapting as necessary
- Support and contribute to the development of high-quality proposals
- Establish and validate new secure architecture best practices and patterns for key areas including cloud computing, mobile, and federated web services
- 3+ years of enterprise security engineering/architecture experience
- Experience in technical consulting with large IT organizations, solution design, project envisioning and planning, technology deployment, and operational support
- Strong understanding of security underlying information technologies including web services and database, networking, and storage technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills
- Strong team skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- High level of technical knowledge coupled with an ability to effectively communicate specific business solutions while building consensus on security decisions
- Knowledge of security practices such as thread modeling, vulnerability assessments, mitigation measures, and agile secure development lifecycle methodologies
- Deep technical knowledge in secure application, infrastructure, policy, and compliance areas to provide thought leadership and act a trusted security advisor
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information security, GIS, or related technical field
- SSCP, CISSP, or equivalent certification
- Knowledge of and experience with GIS technologies
- Logical and physical design and development experience implementing enterprise systems
- Knowledge of security standards such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, FISMA, FedRAMP, and OWASP
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top