Be part of a dynamic team of Salesforce professionals building Esri’s next phase of digital transformation. In this role, you will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. You'll work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new configuration in a variety of Salesforce environments
The successful candidate will have a record of success in translating business requirements into technical design using the Force.com platform.
- Serve as an individual contributor on a team of Salesforce administrators for a complex environment with over 4000 global users
- Perform basic administrative configuration including management of custom objects, workflows, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Use tools such as Microsoft Excel and Salesforce dataloader to handle mass updates to data
- Work in an agile environment with multiple user stories of varying complexity
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our organizational management team to understand business drivers and build solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate across multiple teams to assess impacts of Salesforce configuration changes
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Solid understanding of Salesforce best-practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Proven ability to design and implement Salesforce configuration and automation
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong ability to work with large data sets, transform data, and utilize data import tools
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top