Ever dream of working for a company that wants to improve the world? How about being responsible for recruiting the talent for just such a company? Recruiting at Esri goes beyond the basic requirement of filling an open position. Here, it involves being a part of the business, understanding the dynamics of the teams, and knowing how those teams contribute to the success of the company.
- Own recruiting and employee selection efforts for our growing Global Business Development Division, partner with senior leadership to understand their hiring objectives, and develop a plan to hit goals and deliver quality and timely results
- Manage full-cycle recruiting; create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find professionals across a variety of roles within our sales organization
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates by driving initiatives such as branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates in ATS
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive candidate experience
- Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Develop deep business knowledge of Esri’s sales organization and the markets it serves
- Partner with HR specialists in the areas of global mobility, organizational training and development, HRIS, compensation, and compliance
- Maintain key recruiting metrics; conduct analysis of recruiting trends to maintain a healthy talent pipeline and drive effective hiring decisions
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including sourcing and closing for sales positions at all levels
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Solid capacity to practice behavioral competency assessments to determine best placement of talent within the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
- Team player who takes initiative, is self-directed and highly motivated, and has a passion for results
- Knowledge of ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, wage and hour laws, and benefits
- Bachelor’s in human resources, business, marketing, or communications
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Business understanding of software sales within high tech companies
- MBA or master’s in human resources, communications, industrial psychology, or marketing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top