Sales Operations Manager
At Esri, our sales operations managers work collaboratively within the Global Business Development Division to manage operations and a variety of business programs across Asia Pacific (APAC). You will work closely with the APAC general manager and the distributor network to support regional and in-country business activities including business analytics, planning, and operational support.
- Support regional growth strategies. Support the management, execution, and tracking of regional growth strategies and distributor enablement plans. Guide the regional sales team on executing annual growth strategy. Play a key role in liaising between internal and external stakeholders across the region. Maintain strong relationships across Esri’s APAC business.
- Manage sales operations. Assist in capturing, managing, and operationalizing the region’s sales pipeline. Manage country and regional level revenue forecasts. Leverage CRM systems and other analytic tools to track the region’s overall body of work. Support the regional sales team in reviewing and processing sales opportunities.
- Support regional planning. Support the regional sales team in the preparation of annual business plans and quarterly business reviews. Assist in conducting business intelligence activities to support the preparation of regional strategies. Support distributors in the preparation and execution of their business plans.
- Be a strategic leader. Help drive regional sales campaigns and activities by facilitating regional workshops, webinars, and in-country business meetings. Help plan and deliver programs that aim to grow the sales and pre-sales technical capacity of Esri’s distributors.
- 7+ years of experience working as part of an operational sales, marketing, or services team in the IT and/or GIS industry
- Understanding of the sales process and experience supporting sales and business development operations
- Demonstrated experience executing complex business plans and strategic business planning activities
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple programs involving numerous stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills with senior external and internal stakeholders
- Remarkable support of business analytics and market analysis functions
- Ability to travel internationally up to 60%
- Bachelor’s in engineering, business administration, marketing, management, or a related field, or equivalent work experience, depending on position level
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, and Salesforce
- International operations experience with a multinational IT company
- Bilingual (English and a second Asian language proficiency)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top