Sales Director - Health & Human Services
- Redlands, CA
Our sales directors provide extensive experience as “thought leaders” to promote and champion the use of the ArcGIS platform across their designated sector. We are looking for an experienced individual to increase the overall awareness of GIS as an essential enterprise-wide solution for the health and human services sector. In this role, you will also introduce, showcase, and promote Esri solutions that demonstrate and communicate the value of utilizing geospatial intelligence for decision making within the health industry.
- 10+ years of experience working in healthcare, public health, or social services
- Significant breadth and understanding of GIS and its applications across the sector
- Proven ability to develop an annual strategic plan and solution offerings and execute for market with increase in revenue
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Evidence of thought leadership in GIS and health industries
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 25-50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in public health, health administration, business administration, business management, GIS, or a related field, or equivalent work experience (MBA preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top