- Redlands, CA
We’re looking for skilled software test engineers and analysts who have what it takes to perform quality assurance testing and manage the release of ArcGIS, one of the world’s most sophisticated GIS software systems. Starting day one you will participate in the release of a software system that runs on desktops, mobile devices, and enterprise class servers and in the cloud.
- Knowledge of or experience in the software development process
- Experience with QA processes, commercial test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests
- Experience with multiple platforms and/or devices (Windows, UNIX/Linux, iPhone, Android, MacOS, Windows Mobile, etc.) Bonus if it’s mobile testing!
- All the other important things that will help you be successful at Esri: good communication skills, a team player who can also fly solo, and the ability to thrive in an environment that changes often
- Bachelor’s or master’s in information technology, GIS, computer science, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top