Regional Office Receptionist
Put your outstanding organizational and communication skills to use providing administrative and logistical support for our Vienna, VA location.
- Provide planning, logistical, and follow-up/outreach support for regional activities including seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, and conferences
- Stock/maintain marketing literature library, order marketing material for in-house use, and fulfill literature requests
- Update office reference lists
- Monitor and replenish general and specialty office supplies
- Maintain neat and orderly supply areas and storage rooms
- Execute various document processing tasks
- Provide auxiliary office reception services
- Assist with the overall day-to-day functions of the department
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively in order to further develop the position and processes
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- High school diploma
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top