Regional Office Administrator
At Esri, our regional office administrators work hard to gather and communicate relevant information, supervise other administrative staff, and help create a sense of community and cohesive office culture. We invite you to use your organizational skills and attention to detail to become an integral part of our San Antonio office, one of ten regional offices that work to enable our customers to create responsible and sustainable solutions by leveraging The Science of Where. You’ll support a 45+ person office as well as work closely with other regional office administrators and act as a liaison to Esri’s headquarters.
- Deliver results. Oversee the day-to-day administrative functions of the office. Provide administrative support to the regional manager and other staff members. Manage office accounting and monitor purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Handle facilities management, annual contract renewals, and requests from external vendors.
- Be an expert. Serve as the main point of contact for any questions related to the office, management, and staff. Work with Esri headquarters to ensure proper implementation of corporate policies and procedures, including managing potential office closure due to natural disasters/emergencies, and lead any offices improvements and build outs.
- Make an impact. Supervise and mentor administrative support staff. Manage onboarding and offboarding for all new hires and interns. Partner with HR representatives to handle onsite interview logistics and/or training needs.
- Foster community. Schedule and coordinate meetings, trade shows, conferences, and other events; keep staff informed of office activities and deadlines. Coordinate office events and search for opportunities to cultivate office community.
- 10+ years of administrative and/or office management experience including customer-related and supervisory experience or an equivalent combination thereof
- Swift response to a large amount of demanding situations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, staff, and departments
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and a minimum typing speed of 55 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to travel a minimal amount of time
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top