Regional Marketing Specialist - WAMEA
Utilize your excellent communication skills, creativity, and understanding of marketing principles to support Esri’s international market growth. In this exciting new position, you will be responsible for demonstrated increased demand and brand alignment in the region through the implementation of best marketing practices.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing programs at a regional level
- Work with global marketing program managers to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjust plans accordingly
- Research and develop market opportunities in the region; advise distributors on best practices
- Establish a strong relationship with Esri’s distributors in the region and provides guidance to their marketing functions
- Lead and guide distributors’ marketing strategies
- Serve as the primary or initial marketing contact for Esri distributors in the region
- Inform distributors of Esri marketing activities, programs, and strategies
- Provide marketing support to distributors regarding marketing materials, public relations, advertising, events, digital assets, and pre- and post-event promotions for trade shows, user conferences, seminars, product rollouts, etc.
- Build a regional distributor marketing community and keep them engaged via calls, social media outlets, and personal meetings and events
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- Strategic thinker who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment
- Self-starter, detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer oriented attitude
- Comfortable interacting with the international community as well as other departments and upper management within Esri
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
- Available to travel internationally and within the region
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the WAMEA region
- Multiple language skills
- Familiar with a variety of the region’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
- Experience as a marketing consultant or training provider
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top