Regional Marketing Specialist - North America
Utilize your excellent communication skills, creativity, and understanding of marketing principles to support Esri’s domestic market growth. In this exciting new position, you will be responsible for demonstrated increased demand and brand alignment in the region through the implementation of best marketing practices.
- Develop, implement, and/or leverage strategic marketing programs and campaigns at a regional level
- Work with global marketing program managers and the Business Development (BD) team to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjust plans accordingly
- Serve as the primary marketing contact for BD in the region, including collaborating and integrating marketing campaigns with sales initiatives
- Research and develop market opportunities in the region; advise sales teams on marketing best practices
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, trade show, and social networking opportunities
- Lead and guide regional marketing program strategies, including the creation, management, and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to promote data-driven marketing
- Work with marketing automation team to help write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content
- Work with Events team to coordinate and organize all events and corresponding tradeshow arrangements in region
- Inform BD team of marketing activities, programs, and strategies
- Provide marketing support to BD regarding marketing materials for public relations, advertising, events, digital assets, and pre- and post-event promotions for trade shows, user conferences, seminars, product rollouts, etc.
- Build a cohesive regional business development and marketing team to drive awareness and growth in region; this includes keeping the team engaged via regular update calls, social media outlets, and personal meetings and events support
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- 5+ years of marketing and/or sales experience
- Strategic thinker who can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment
- Self-starter, detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer oriented attitude
- Comfortable interacting with the business development community as well as other teams (public relations, digital media, social marketing, inside sales) and upper management
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Available to travel to Redlands and within the region (<5%)
- Bachelor's in marketing, business, or related field
- Familiar with a variety of the region’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of GIS/Esri products
- Experience as a marketing consultant, sales, sales enablement or training provider
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top