We need real people to find real people.
Help us make a difference. Ever dream of working for a company that wants to improve the world? How about being responsible for recruiting the talent for just such a company? Recruiting at Esri goes beyond the basic requirement of filling an open position. Here, it involves being a part of the business, understanding the dynamics of the teams, and knowing how those teams contribute to the success of the company.
- Partner with key leaders throughout the organization to frame a common understanding of their talent needs—know the direction of the company, understand the business, and realize how the teams you build will impact the business
- Provide leadership and counsel to hiring managers, including the resolution of complex issues associated with organizational design, workforce readiness, and leadership effectiveness
- Successfully hire the right people into key positions throughout the organization; you will own the recruiting process including requirements gathering, sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Reinforce and build a solid employment brand with external talent communities; design and execute creative talent acquisition strategies that target specific talent communities
- Build relationships of trust with candidates though the recruiting process to ensure sound offer negotiations and relevant onboarding
- Partner with HR specialists in the areas of global mobility, organizational training and development, HRIS, compensation, and compliance
- Maintain key recruiting metrics; conduct analysis of recruiting trends to maintain a healthy talent pipeline and drive effective hiring decisions
- 1-2 years of full cycle recruiting experience, including sourcing and closing for positions at all levels
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Solid capacity to practice behavioral competency assessments to determine best placement of talent within the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
- Team player who takes initiative, is self-directed and highly motivated, and has a passion for results
- Knowledge of ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, and wage and hour laws and benefits
- Bachelor’s in human resources, business, marketing, or communications
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Business understanding of software, product management, and service engagements within high tech companies
- MBA or master’s in human resources, communications, industrial psychology, or marketing
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top