Are you outgoing, organized, and a good communicator? Join our Support Services team in this important position utilizing your strong people skills and desire to help others in supporting our software user community. This is a challenging position with opportunity for growth.
- Maintain call availability for all Esri employees and customers calling into the Corporate Operator, Technical Support, and Customer Service extensions
- Receive support requests via email alias, chat, or multiple online applications at support.esri.com
- Direct customers to appropriate staff according to procedure and policy
- Create support requests and submit into the call tracking system
- Record reception and support workflows and limitations via CRM case tracking
- Maintain confidentiality of customer contact and contract information
- Assist with projects and other work tasks required to meet business needs
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a professional office environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively in order to further develop the position and processes
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top