Quality Assurance Lead
Execute, guide, and enhance a quality assurance and testing function for customer- and employee-facing applications. In this role, you’ll work closely with leaders in the application, enterprise architecture, and program management functions as well as IST project teams and cross-functional business teams.
You’ll have a hands-on guidance and execution role for overarching test design using requirements, architecture, data modeling, test automation architecture, and solution designs. This is a challenging opportunity to provide oversight and strategic leadership for business analysts across the organization in this function, with the ultimate goal of delivering great user experience with our applications.
- Execute and expand efficient QA functions to support application deployments
- Develop and maintain processes and tools that support the QA function for consistency across IST
- Develop use case scenarios and test scripts to support projects
- Provide guidance regarding test automation
- Enhance test automation framework and libraries
- Develop test plans, conduct tests, capture test results, and work to resolution with the technical and business teams
- Execute testing in efficient, lightweight, and timely ways to avoid bottlenecks or impacts to project schedules
- Provide testing services to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Support continuous integration, closely connecting deploys to tests
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, or other related field
- Minimum of seven years in development or a technical role
- Experience developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users, and/or units across an organization
- In-depth knowledge of large-scale IT implementations including complex integrations, multi-tiered architecture, localization, mobile and web deployment models, and high-availability architecture
- Prior management, supervisory, or team leader experience
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem assessment and resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple efforts simultaneously with efficiency
- Experience with GitHub, TFS, or Jenkins is desired
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top