Quality Assurance Engineer
Take the majority of quality ownership to deliver high-impact, user-friendly, reliable digital services and applications. You will be working in a dynamic environment with multi-faceted enterprise applications with numerous projects and releases. This is a rewarding opportunity to provide guidance and assistance and drive continuous improvement at the enterprise level, ensuring successful design and implementation of metrics, quality plans, QA maturity, and/or internal audits.
- Accountable ownership of quality functions in project development with emphasis on regression automation, performance baseline, and quality maturity process
- Help build a service-oriented automation and quality assurance team that partners with a diverse group of development teams
- Help drive the delivery of high-quality application and service releases with exceptional reliability and availability
- Be a quality owner on your projects: build test plans, end-to-end testing, manual and automation tests, and successful deployment
- Communicate clearly and thoughtfully with customers and other internal groups (written, verbal)
- Contribute to enterprise application and service development pipeline in a DevSecOps model
- Develop, standardize, and improve CI to help in our business digital transformation
- Enhance test automation framework and libraries and enhance the ability to automate tests
- Execute testing in an efficient, lightweight, and timely manner to avoid bottlenecks or timely delivery of product releases
- Focus on getting things done while being process aware; maintain a 'do whatever it takes' attitude
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- 3+ years of experience with phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, regression testing, and integration testing
- Strong skills in understanding complex business requirements and transforming them to actionable automation requirements
- Ability to develop test automation specific code, preferably in Java
- Ability to work in Jenkins or similar CI automation solutions
- Strong proficiency in writing Selenium automation tests
- Technical proficiency in Gradle, Git, TestNG, API automation. and Selenium Grid
- Bachelor’s in science, technology, engineering, or math
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top