QA Product Engineer - Desktop Editing
Are you passionate about managing and editing geospatial data? Are you eager to apply your passion for software quality and your knowledge of testing to help release robust, high-quality functionality and tools? Apply your creativity and analytical skills to help our editing team test and deploy ArcGIS Desktop.
We’re responsible for designing, building, documenting, and testing all the great new features we add into our ArcGIS 2D and 3D editing environment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are frequent.
- Test, release, and support editing tools in ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro to enhance overall product quality
- Define user requirements and apply best practices for using GIS software in various real-world scenarios
- Create and execute high-quality test plans
- Manage and maintain the automation of new and current tests through various test harnesses
- Drive and promote quality assurance within the team
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve software defects
- C# developer with 1+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Coded UI automated test framework
- Experience developing tests in an agile environment
- 1+ years of experience working with WPF
- High level understanding of the ArcGIS platform (desktop, enterprise, online, apps)
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Industry experience in software development and/or software testing and quality assurance
- Familiarity working with various DBMSs including Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and DB2
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work, in teams or individually
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top