QA Product Engineer - CAD Integration
Are you passionate about integrating CAD data with GIS? Are you eager to apply your passion for software quality and your knowledge of testing to help release robust, high-quality functionality and tools? Apply your creativity and analytical skills to help our CAD team test and deploy CAD integration tools and applications.
We’re responsible for designing, implementing, documenting, and testing all the great new features we add into CAD integration and interoperability tools. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are frequent.
- Test, release, and support ArcGIS CAD integration software to enhance overall product quality
- Define user requirements and apply best practices for using GIS software in various real-world scenarios
- Create and execute high-quality test plans
- Manage and maintain the automation of new and current tests through various test harnesses
- Drive and promote quality assurance within the team
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve software defects
- C# developer or QA engineer with 2+ years of experience using ArcObjects or the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET
- 1+ years of experience working with WPF
- Understanding of the ArcGIS platform (Desktop, Server, Online, Apps)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work, in teams or individually
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Industry experience in software development or software testing
- 2+ years of experience working with CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, MicroStation)
- 1+ years of Python programming experience
- Experience with AutoLISP programming
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top