Are you a team and technology leader with passion for design, creation, and execution of complex automated testing harnesses using the latest QA technologies? If you have proven skills in leading a team by example and technical participation with no bounds on creativity for testing and monitoring the software quality of the world’s leading GIS, we would like to hear from you! Here are some examples of technology we currently use, and we are always looking to improve our methods and processes as our products evolve and become more capable.
Test Harnesses: Python, CodedUI, Junit, Nunit, TestComplete, VSUnit (MVVM,API,Graphics), PyUnit, Silk, CPP Unit
Products: SilkTest, Automa, Jenkins, TestComplete, Bullseye Coverage, Coverity
Web Technologies: JQuery, ExtJS, Highcharts
DBs: SQLServer, Oracle, Postgres
- Manage, mentor, grow, and coach a team of QA members
- Ensure delivery of quality products; implement your QA voice
- Review, evaluate, plan, and improve existing and future QA/testing environment, infrastructure, tools, processes, methodologies, and resources
- Develop, implement, and improve QA best practices within the team
- Conduct unit, regression, and user interface standards for testing purposes
- Evaluate and evangelize testing strategies (including TDD, test-first programming, and acceptance testing)
- Work with Software Engineering and Product Management to develop innovative testing solutions that meet the needs of Esri’s customers. This will include functionality, performance scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to testing goals, and principles that are compatible with release timeline targets
- Act as hand on contributor as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a management and/or a lead role in software development and QA, specifically with a high functioning QA team
- 5+ years of experience in a software development and testing function
- Experience managing the quality of complex software products
- 10+ years in requirements analysis, test planning, unit and integrated test case creation, test data preparation, and test execution reporting for scalable, high-volume automated regression harnesses
- Experience in QA automation and testing in C#/.NET, Java, or C++ environment
- Experience using MS SQL Server or comparable database; proficient in SQL languages, with the ability to read and write SQL queries
- Experience of continuous integration test environments and automation frameworks, specifically Jenkins and Selenium
- Extensive partnering skill with development and architecture counterparts to design for testability
- Bachelor's in computer science, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top