QA Engineer - Web Services
- Design and implement automated tests for performance, durability, scalability, and reliability of the directions and routing services on cloud platform
- Create deployment tools, scripts, and additional components that enable deployment of our web services technology to many platforms and environments
- Build sample web and mobile applications that demonstrate critical network analysis workflows
- Maintain and enhance the documentation of the REST API for network analysis web services
- Build tools and dashboards that communicate how the web services are being used to the core development and product management teams
- Provide guidance about capacity planning and optimal system provisioning to customers who choose to deploy these web services in their own infrastructure
- Intermediate skills in reading and writing code in Python
- Good understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and hands-on experience creating cloud infrastructure using foundational AWS services such as Ec2, EBS, and S3
- A passion to write technical documentation and teach others how to effectively use web services
- An attention to detail and passion for perfection
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or a related field
- Experience doing continuous integration and deployment with tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with routing algorithms
- Experience in Windows server administration and automation using Powershell
- A good understanding of the web and its protocols/technologies including HTTP, TLS, and REST
- Familiarity with concepts related to measuring the performance of web services such as response time and throughput
- Hands-on experience using Esri products especially ArcGIS Enterprise
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top