QA Engineer - Operations Dashboard
Are you detail oriented and organized? Are you able to track multiple aspects of a project simultaneously? Do you have a passion for releasing high quality software products in a multi-platform environment? If this sounds like you, our Operations Dashboard team wants to hear from you! We are a team of talented engineers working on the ArcGIS platform’s out-of-the-box dashboarding solution. Our application provides location-aware data visualization and analytics for a real-time view of data. With us, you will work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and will be instrumental in releasing cutting-edge software to users worldwide.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, developing new tools, and establishing new processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all quality aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources and activities
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, and plans (manual and automated)
- Mentor team members on best practices
- 5+ years of industry experience in building, testing, and shipping software products or applications
- Passion for quality, detail oriented, and in-depth knowledge of know how to push software to its limits
- Ability to establish test programs and manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to create and deploy comprehensive test plans using industry standard tools
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to articulate complex problems simply and procedurally
- Bachelor’s in GIS, computer science, information technology, or equivalent, depending on position level
- Experience with Agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
- Familiarity with database and web server administration
- Experience testing web applications on mobile platforms
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top