QA Engineer - Documentation Framework
Do you have a unique combination of collaborative, technical, and customer service skills? Our fast-paced team designs, builds, and maintains a modern and effective web experience that provides users of ArcGIS the answers they need, when they need them. Our mission is to deliver great online and offline content centered on our cutting-edge software products and their users.
- Develop and manage tools and processes for efficient authoring, publishing, and translation of product content
- Collaborate with developers and content owners to design, test, and validate enhancements to websites, content publishers, and supporting utilities
- Create and execute robust test workflows across multiple browsers and platforms including Chrome, Firefox, IE, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS
- Establish and maintain baseline performance and quality bar for site deployments
- Monitor health, performance, and usability of sites using web metrics and other tools
- Support colleagues in their use of various technologies in our authoring/publishing stack, including GitHub, CSS frameworks, content management systems (CMS), XML editing tools, and QA tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve content authoring and publishing issues
- Manage and maintain GitHub repo workflows, including review and merge of changes, branch management, and builds
- Ability to decompose complex problems and performing root cause analyses
- Proven record of delivering quality customer service and solving problems
- Experience working with and testing websites on multiple platforms and devices
- Knowledge of Python or other comparable scripting language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and have an interest in continuous learning
- Bachelor's in GIS, computer science, or a relevant field, depending on position level
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Selenium, or comparable technologies
- Familiarity with search technologies such as Google Search Appliance, Lucene, and Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with web metric tools such as Google and Adobe Analytics
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top