QA Engineer - Cloud and Performance
Join the team responsible for implementing and ensuring quality for all Esri products, enabling our mission to come true--creating the best technology so our users can make a difference in the world.
As a QA engineer, you will be at the heart of Esri’s automation and build processes, developing test automation for our product teams. You will have the opportunity to automate current processes, expand testing to cloud platforms, and bring in new ideas for performance testing. Your expertise will be valued in Esri's culture of fast-paced innovation.
- Design and develop test harnesses and web apps and maintain SQL scripts
- Design and implement performance, scalability, and reliability on cloud platforms
- Execute both manual and automated test cases, analyze test results to determine pass/fail status, and report results in a consistent manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- 1+ years of software testing experience
- Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance testing, Microsoft Windows and web computing frameworks, C#, and/or Python
- Experience maintaining and developing SQL scripts
- Familiarity with source control management and automated systems
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Self-motivated and have an interest in continuous learning
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with ArcGIS products
- Familiarity with software build processes
- Experience with Java, Jenkins, Git, or Docker
- Previous work experience within a fast-paced software development environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Marcella C.Director, Digital Sales
Marcella helps customers understand Esri technology and how it can help them solve their problems. She ensures they choose the right mix of software, services, and training for their specific needs.
Back to top