Are you a driven engineer or computer scientist with a passion for quality? Use your innovative skills to ensure our software is at its best for our users. With this challenging opportunity you will focus on developing new techniques, tools, and processes to test our cross platform software.
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing
- Prioritize and categorize test cases into sanity, regression, and full pass test suites
- Identify test cases for automation and automate test cases as necessary
- Execute both manual and automated test cases, analyze test results to determine pass/fail status, and report results in a consistent manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Design and develop test harnesses, web apps, and web pages
- Minimum of one year of software testing experience
- Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance testing, Microsoft Windows and web computing frameworks, C/C++, C#, Java
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Self-motivated and have an interest in continuous learning
- Familiarity with RDBMS
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with ArcGIS products
- Familiarity with software build process
- Project management knowledge or experience
- Previous work experience within a fast-paced software development environment
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top