QA Engineer - CAD Integration
Are you passionate about integrating CAD data with GIS? Are you eager to apply your passion for software quality and your knowledge of testing to help release robust, high-quality functionality and tools? Apply your creativity and analytical skills to help our CAD team test and deploy CAD integration tools and applications.
We’re responsible for designing, implementing, documenting, and testing all the great new features we add into CAD integration and interoperability tools. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are frequent.
- Design and author test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing
- Prioritize and categorize test cases into sanity, regression, and full pass test suites
- Identify test cases for automation and automate test cases as necessary
- Execute both manual and automated test cases, analyze test results to determine pass/fail status, and report results in a consistent manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Support ArcGIS CAD integration software to enhance overall product quality
- 1+ years of experience with software quality assurance testing, Python, C#
- Basic understanding of the ArcGIS software suite
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proven ability to deliver work, in teams or individually
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with CAD software (e.g., AutoCAD, MicroStation)
- Familiarity with software build process
- Experience with Python programming
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top