QA Engineer - ArcGIS Documentation
- Design, optimize, monitor, and implement operational architecture and processes for a variety of build and deploy workflows
- Work closely with our documentation team to design and maintain publicly consumed websites
- Build and maintain utilities for improved content production and management
- Manage operational infrastructure and procedures across environments
- Build, test, and maintain automation scripts for staging and deployment
- Respond to and resolve troubleshooting requests
- Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in the web design space
- 2+ years of experience developing with web-based technologies
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as Python, .NET, C#, HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo
- Experience with QA testing and automation using scripting and tools
- Familiarity with one or more of the following tools: Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
- Firm grasp on version control concepts and build systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field, depending on position level
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and libraries
- Experience working with Python
- Experience with Linux
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top