QA Engineer – ArcGIS Desktop - C#
Are you enthusiastic about improving the user experience of technology that is used to create the maps that run the world? This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to designing, building, and ensuring the quality of the next generation ArcGIS Desktop software while focusing on web GIS. Join us and you’ll be a key member of the team, giving users the ability to make their GIS content come to life throughout the ArcGIS platform.
- Develop and implement automated test plans to validate software functionality and the SDK
- Collaborate with development programmers to build new functionality for current and future desktop and SDK products
- Research and analyze customer requests, industry standards, and specifications to establish and define requirements and translate them into new application functionality and APIs
- Demonstrated experience in software quality assurance testing
- A minimum of one year of software development experience in C#
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- All the other important things that will help you be successful at Esri--good communication skills and the ability to thrive in an environment that encourages innovation
- Bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, depending on position level
- Knowledge of Esri’s ArcGIS platform and online services, or other GIS products
- Experience with software testing
- Knowledge of or experience with web GIS APIs
- Working knowledge of desktop software development patterns and technologies, including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and the MVVM design pattern
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, and/or a relational database management system
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top