QA Automation Engineer - Internationalization
Leverage your experience with QA methodologies and automated testing as a subject matter expert helping our software development teams with delivering high quality products for a global market. This is a challenging opportunity to work closely with teams in development and QA to implement internationalization best practices for the ArcGIS platform.
- 50% working directly with software development teams to influence and implement internationalization best practices in their design, development, and QA processes
- 50% helping with design and development of software tools and automation to improve efficiency and adding internationalization and localization considerations in development and release processes
- Help design and implement tools that increase efficiency and productivity in design, development, and testing software for internationalization
- Help with triaging and prioritization of bugs; follow through with scrum teams to make sure critical bugs are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide support to Technical Support team as needed
- Develop test plans and coordinate with 3rd party QA vendors for testing our products in non-English environments
- 2+ years of experience with QA processes, commercial test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests
- Experience using one or more of the following scripting languages, application development languages, automation tools, or web programming frameworks:
- .NET, Java, C#, C++
- Selenium, Test Complete, and JUnit
- Knowledge of or experience in the software development process and Agile methodologies
- All the other important things that will help you be successful at Esri: good communication skills, a team player who can also fly solo, and the ability to thrive in an environment that changes often
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, information technology or related field, depending on position level
- Experience or knowledge of software internationalization and localization testing
- Familiarity with GIS and/or Esri ArcGIS products
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top