Publication Coordinator Product Engineer
Join our documentation team to act as a key collaborator and contact for cross-platform content coordination and processes. You will work closely with product engineers and developers to review and update technical content in our documentation and manage its availability across a variety of channels.
- Manage and streamline documentation build processes and content availability
- Manage and update publication and staging scripts
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise during publication processes
- Maintain and update publication baselines to reflect updated content
- Produce and update foundational documentation for an ArcGIS Enterprise audience
- Update and test existing tutorials and lessons
- Collaborate with various partners, including subject matter experts and authors from development teams, to edit and create technical documentation for the web and installed help
- Experience with design and production of learning materials, such as tutorials, guides, games, or instructional videos
- Experience with content management system applications, such as SDL Trisoft (LiveContent) and GitHub
- Experience with industry-standard technologies, such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, HTML5, PDF, HTMLHelp, and CHM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s or higher in a field related to technical writing, communications, or related field
- Experience with Python or other scripting tools
- Knowledge of core GIS concepts
- ArcGIS software experience, especially with ArcGIS Enterprise
- Project management skills
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top