Our proposal team works hard to deliver high-quality proposals for our customers that clearly convey Esri’s innovative geospatial solutions. This is a challenging opportunity to research, write, and develop text throughout the proposal process. You’ll work closely with a team that enables our customers to create responsible and sustainable solutions by leveraging The Science of Where.
We’re looking for individuals who are customer oriented and can clearly communicate complex business solutions that help solve our users' needs.
- Write content for sales proposals and RFP responses as well as review and revise documents provided by other team members
- Research and provide answers to questions about product capabilities
- Review and edit writing provided by other team members
- Manage multiple writing projects, often with minimal oversight
- 2+ years of writing experience in a business environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Solid track record of meeting requirements within deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, geography, writing, English, or journalism
- Proposal writing experience
- Knowledge of or experience using GIS concepts and software
- Previous experience developing sales materials
- Understanding of the principles of storytelling
- Experience in visual communications and graphic design
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top