Project Manager - Learn ArcGIS
- Redlands, CA
Learn ArcGIS is steadily growing as an important resource in the education sector. Our team is working closely with other education teams within and outside Esri on a global education and enablement strategy. Your work will help support educational efforts of guided lessons based on real-world problems. You will organize and facilitate the communication, logistics, and cross-departmental collaboration of dozens of projects!
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years in a customer-oriented experience
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Power BI, Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated experience guiding teams through successful project execution in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- An innate ability to be flexible and adapt to organizational changes
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s in business, education, planning, science, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top