Project Manager - Demographic Content
Esri is seeking a highly organized Project Manager with a proven track record to support our rapidly growing Living Atlas of the World. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the schedule for delivering demographic content to the ArcGIS platform. You’ll be working with local and remote content theme leads, stakeholders, software development teams, and release teams to ensure projects are well scoped, appropriately staffed, completed on time, and delivered within budget.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents with the Product Management team
- Appropriately delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members, ensuring project success
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise mitigation plans
- Define and implement a process improvement plan to streamline and improve delivery performance
- Five or more years of experience as a project manager with proven experience in content-related projects
- Effective interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at the technical and senior executive level
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to coordinate people and technical resources across multiple areas of the company
- One or more year of experience with Scrum process tools such as TSF, Trello, or ScrumWorks
- Bachelor's in geography, business, or management
- PMP certification
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top