Are you a project manager who can drive marketing initiatives from requirements definition to launch? Are you a professional with a strong blend of business acumen and technical knowledge combined with a high energy level and strong commitment to resolving impediments and getting things done? This is a great opportunity to utilize your project management experience on a wide range of projects within our Marketing Division.
- Drive the completion of a range of projects within the Marketing Division by managing project plans, project scope, and resource allocation
- Foster cross-functional collaboration and build project consensus
- Manage project kickoff meetings, requirement gathering meetings, regular status meetings, etc. using the agile/scrum process
- Guide project teams on mitigating risks and propose backup plans for areas of high risk
- Form strong working relationships within the Marketing teams and across the organization to launch projects on scope and schedule
- Maintain a project backlog, including prioritization and time frame estimation, and communicate these matters to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
- Minimum of three years of related work experience in project management to include release management and change control
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Strong working knowledge of web-based project and task management tools
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Agile methodology tools for tracking user stories, sprints, velocity, and burndown
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager Solutions
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top