Project Manager - Advertising
Use your project management and marketing expertise to manage the execution of advertising campaigns. Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure campaign deliverables are successfully created in order to achieve campaign objectives and meet campaign performance goals.
- Drive the completion of advertising campaign assets, ensuring specs are accurately followed and all elements are delivered on time
- Form strong working relationships within the marketing teams and across the organization to launch advertising campaigns on scope and schedule
- Create tracking URLs for ad units and ensure proper tracking is in place prior to launch
- Review analytics reports to gain awareness of asset performance
- Maintain and track project plans for each advertising campaign, including prioritization and delivery deadlines, and communicate any risks to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
- Participate in daily stand-up meeting to capture status updates for communication to stakeholders across all advertising campaigns
- 5+ years of project management and/or marketing experience
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or a related field
- Experience supporting advertising campaigns
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top