Use your experience in manufacturing operations analysis, software distribution, and business systems to support project development for the global operations department. Bring your talents and skills to ensure that the department properly defines the scope of projects from beginning to end and sets goals and deliverables.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage relocations and remodels of small to large remote facilities, from site selection through move in
- Coordinate, plan, and manage small to large continuous improvement projects
- Liaise with staff in all levels of the organization to manage projects (IT, Facilities, Purchasing, Legal/Contracts, etc.)
- Manage and negotiate with vendors to ensure timely completion of project
- Senior project manager with 5+ years of experience managing large, complex projects
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of accepted project management practices
- Ability to travel, including internationally, up to 20% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of organization
- Excellent analysis skills
- Ability to manage vendors remotely and stay on budget and on time
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in scope and direction and stay on schedule
- Creative solutions/thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s in construction management, business administration engineering, or related field
- Construction project experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in AutoCAD
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top