Project Coordinator - Marketing Operations
Use your project management and marketing expertise to manage the process of creating marketing campaign assets to support integrated marketing campaigns. Our Marketing Division runs over 50 integrated marketing campaigns at any given time, with a high volume of creative assets needed for each campaign. You will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure campaign deliverables achieve campaign objectives and meet campaign performance goals.
- Drive the completion of marketing campaign assets, ensuring specs are accurately followed and all elements are delivered on time
- Use the Workfront project workflow system to maintain and track project plans for each campaign, including prioritization and delivery deadlines, and communicate any risks to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
- Form strong working relationships within the marketing teams and across the organization to launch marketing campaigns on scope and schedule
- Review analytics reports to gain awareness of asset performance
- Build and monitor reports to track through-put, velocity, bottlenecks, inefficiencies, etc.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and use of available marketing technology
- 2+ years of project management and/or marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to document and flowchart complex processes
- Experience supporting complex integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience using project management/workflow tools such as Workfront
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business or a related field
- Experience working collaboratively with creative and technical teams (designers creating web, digital media, publications, environmental graphics, video, etc.)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Salim S.Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top