Use your experience in manufacturing operations analysis, software distribution, and business systems to support the management of software licenses and material component configurations in our SAP R/3 ERP system. Utilizing other business functions, you will ensure that Esri’s products are accurately and reliably produced, inventoried, distributed, and supported.
- Provide business system and application analysis in support of Esri material configuration control, software licensing workflows, and software distribution schemes
- Manage and/or support multiple aspects of the Esri product release process
- Provide leadership and/or support when testing scenarios for new product sales opportunities or for new business system enhancements and upgrades
- Establish and configure all materials in SAP R/3 including creation of material numbers, bills of materials, sales builds, routings, and licenses
- Develop and provide reports that may reflect production and/or sales activities
- Utilize SAP R/3 and its reporting capabilities on a daily basis
- Perform various operational and product support tasks as needed
- Oversee project assignments that support the Global Operations team and other departments
- Create and maintain product catalogs
- 2+ years of experience with SAP, an enterprise resource planning system, or comparable data management systems
- A self-starter willing to take ownership and be able to make things happen with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the organization
- Must be detail oriented and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint; excellent Microsoft Excel skills essential
- Bachelor’s in business administration or related field
- Knowledge of software license functionality, electronic software distribution, and SaaS
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and accounting principles
- Demonstrated professional growth and range of experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top