Product Release Coordinator
- Redlands, CA
Esri supports more than 300 releases a year, and you can play a part in their success! Bring your organizational skills to support ongoing projects and release planning for multiple products. You will coordinate cross-team, multi-department efforts; track project progress and maintain the timeline; and communicate to the team and stakeholders.
- 3 years of experience working in a project or program administration role, ideally within a technology company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- An appreciation for technology and willingness to learn high-level concepts
- Ability to develop productive, strong relationships with internal teams and customers to meet targeted objectives
- Ability to lead and manage multiple engagements
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- An analytical mindset with the ability to create reports, interpret results, and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills
- Bachelor’s in business or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top