Product Marketing Specialist - Imagery
- Redlands, CA
Are you a results-oriented professional with experience in software technology? Utilize these skills to work with product, industry, and sales managers to develop and implement effective marketing plans and programs that increase sales and awareness of Esri's GIS software products, focusing on the imagery capability for ArcGIS.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the specific ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner
- 7+ years of professional work experience with at least 3 years of experience in product marketing, marketing program management, or consulting
- Strong project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker; ability to manage long-term and cross-product issues
- Self-starter, detail- and task-oriented; able to successfully manage multiple priorities and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding marketing strategy
- Bachelor’s or master’s in communications, remote sensing, marketing, information management, or other related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top