Product Marketing Specialist
Envision and execute product marketing plans that will drive awareness, demand, and adoption of Esri’s products to millions of users across the globe. In this role, you'll be responsible for marketing software products and capabilities. You'll collaborate with product management, development, and sales to create and execute marketing campaigns and outbound communication and messaging, product launches, and go-to-market strategies. To execute your plans, you will partner with other marketing professionals focused on content creation, web design, PR, advertising, and events.
Our ideal candidate is a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will bring a fresh approach to reaching all segments of the market. They understand different types of marketing campaigns and can effectively leverage many of the marketing automation tools at their disposal.
- Develop product marketing briefs that identify problems and solutions, including product positioning and value propositions; identify user and buyer personas
- Participate in strategic discussion with product management and product development to establish go-to market strategies
- Propose campaigns to help increase awareness, demand, and adoption
- Execute marketing campaigns, establish success criteria, track and measure success, and decide on alternative courses of actions as needed
- Work with core marketing and industry marketing teams to execute on campaigns
- Develop digital marketing content such as case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and demos
- Provide internal messaging and sales-enablement materials to help sales channels succeed
- Attend events and represent Esri and its products; give product demonstrations as needed
2+ years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in high tech and/or enterprise software
- Excellent storytelling and influencing skills with the ability to develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates Esri’s products in the market
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, hold your own with engineers, and distill complex concepts into a format everyone can understand and evangelize
- Experience developing, prioritizing, and promoting multiple products/product lines simultaneously, spanning multiple audiences, industries, and international markets
- Bachelor’s or master’s in marketing, business, or related field
- GIS or geospatial industry knowledge
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top