Product Manager - Utility Network
Be on the front edge as Esri introduces Utility Network, a new feature in ArcGIS Pro for managing utility and telecom network data. You will be part of a team introducing this technology to customers, working with partners, and educating internal staff on advanced technology for managing networks. This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will work with our development staff, regional offices, international distributors, and partners to provide pre and post-sales support.
- Work with Esri’s global community of utility and telecom users and partners to understand their needs and requirements
- Work with geodatabase and other development teams to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Present and evangelize the product in the user community at industry trade shows, conferences, and special interest groups and in webinars
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release (white papers, presentations, demos, etc.)
- Support customer and partner meetings
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- Keep up to date with current technologies and trends within the technology industry and within the utility and telecom industries
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product support, product planning, or consulting within the utility and telecom industries using ArcGIS software
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, GIS, or related field of study
- Applied experience in designing, developing, and/or implementing software solutions in the utility or telecom industry
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, SAP HANA, etc.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top