Product Manager – Technical Compliance
Ensure standards and regulatory compliance of Esri's products, used across the globe in multiple environments where compliancy to various standards are an important consideration. You will focus on multiple aspects related to product technical compliance. These will include US and global compliance for accessibility (ADA, WCAG), security compliance standards (FedRAMP, FISMA, ISO 27001) and compliance requirements related to geospatial and IT standards (OGC, ISO, W3C).
Internally, you will influence and socialize our compliance strategy across multiple stakeholders who strive to deliver inclusive and compliant products across the ArcGIS platform. Externally, you will interface with our many customers regarding the state of product compliance to the many accessibility, geospatial, IT and security requirements.
- Develop, drive, socialize, and continuously improve Esri’s product accessibility strategy
- Craft and roll out scalable processes to support compliance with established standards
- Identify and collaborate with various stakeholders to create and maintain workflow guidelines for all aspects of product accessibility
- Support involved cross-functional teams to anticipate and provide compelling information to make tradeoffs and balance the business and technical needs
- Manage outward communication with customers regarding all topics related to Esri’s product compliance to relevant accessibility standards
- Work with Esri product engineers to manage and document Esri’s product compliance to various geospatial, IT, and security standards
- Work with customers on compliancy-related requirements and questions
- Work with Esri’s IT security teams to document and communicate security standards compliance across products
- 1-3 years of product management experience
- Ability to systematically manage compliance requirements across a wide range of products (desktop, server, mobile, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn about related standards, laws, and regulations as applicable to compliance
- Project management skills and strong problem-solving skills to recommend solutions
- Excellent and effective communication skills; ability to interact with stakeholders from all levels of a complex organization
- Ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Bachelor’s in an IT related field
- Experience with compliance management
- Some knowledge of standards in the IT and accessibility space
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top