Product Manager - Parcel Management
Be on the front edge as Esri introduces Parcel Manager, a new feature in the ArcGIS platform and ArcGIS Pro for managing parcel and cadastral data. You will be part of a team introducing this technology to customers, working with partners, and educating internal staff on advanced technology for managing survey networks. This role requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who will work with our development staff, regional offices, international distributors, and partners to provide pre- and post-sales support.
- Work with Esri’s global community of land records and cadastral agencies, users, and partners to understand their needs and requirements
- Work with parcel development team to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Present and evangelize the product in the user community at industry trade shows, conferences, and special interest groups and in webinars
- Maintain technical product information throughout the development life cycle and release (white papers, presentations, demos, etc.)
- Support customer and partner meetings
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing to successfully launch new releases
- Keep up to date with current technologies and trends within the technology industry and within the land records/cadastre industries
- 2+ years of experience in product management, product support, product planning, or consulting within the land records/cadastre industries
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills
- Must be energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s in surveying, geodesy or geomatics, or related field of study, depending on position level
- Applied experience in designing, developing, and/or implementing software solutions in the land records or cadastre industry
- Knowledge of least squares adjustment (LSA), CAD software, digital submission, GNSS technology, Public Land Survey System (PLSS)
- Knowledge of ArcGIS software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top