Product Manager - Microsoft Integration
- Redlands, CA
Help create and execute Esri’s product strategy for ArcGIS Maps for Office, ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint, and ArcGIS Maps for PowerBI. These Microsoft integration products bring location intelligence capabilities directly into the hands of analysts. They enlighten traditional business and data workflows with the spatial component so that a new perspective and new information can help drive the decision-making process. We are bringing GIS to these analysts by integrating directly within a familiar and native environment. The successful candidate will have proven experience creating products from the “outside in” rather than the “inside out.”
- Experience in software product management or product ownership, with strong focus on building market-driven products
- Experience writing well-crafted user stories and/or use cases
- Strong presentation and software demonstration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- The ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- The ability to understand technology and grasp technical concepts quickly
- Able to be self-guided, once given high-level goals
- Ability to travel on occasion to customer sites and conferences
- Bachelor's in computer science, business, engineering, or other analytical or technical field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top